Monday, December 3, 2007

This is becoming a food blog...






Ok, today...


  1. 1. Um a Mt dew and a piece of breakfast pizza for breakfast... and then I had to drive to Clanton, past Cakes and Candy...

  2. 2. Not good but I only ate a chess square, and a half a piece of peanut butter chocolate cake.

  3. 3. Then I had some taco helper for supper. with a Dr Pepper.

  4. 4. And, Mom and I got a whopper Jr... later.

Yeash I am not eating a lot, but I am not loosing... I am not active enough, I know that, but when do I have the time? I am just gonna have to make time some how.


Mom and I went to a work from home seminar tonight. It was legit, and pretty good, but to do the program, you have to pay $3000.00 to get a certificate to be a medical transcriptionist.


I simply can't afford that right now... I need to get paid to work from home now...


Well btw, update on the hamster. Itsy seems to be adjusting to life as a solo hamster. We never found Bitsy. We haven't started smelling her yet, so hopefully she escaped into the woods behind us. On a crazy note, to get Nana back for naming her bunny, Bunny Stew, I taught Anny a little song...




Little Bunny Stew is hopping thru the Forrest scooping up the Bitsy to bop her on the head!


ah the joys of children...

Love ya, DaNella

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...