Tuesday, October 11, 2011

31 Days of DaNella's Brain... Microbursts! Day 11

(haha one of those I took my own pic things, in a bathroom...lol)

Do Deer Have to Use the Bathroom In the Middle of the Night?

The other night, I had to get up in the middle of the night to use the rest room. Yes there is a point to this story, on my way back to bed, I saw something laying on the floor. It looked hard enough to injure me in the dark, but my first thought was. Well I know I would never leave something hard on the floor. I know better, I know I will have to get up several times a night to use the restroom, and I know I don’t want to turn the light on, so I would NEVER leave something in the way to stub my toe, I am allergic to pain. The point of the story was, my first reaction, the first thing that came to mind, which I actually said out loud, was “Well I know it isn’t something hard, I’d never do that to myself.” In spite of the fact that all the senses I had to rely in at the moment were warning me that there was something hard on the floor to stump my toe, I knew me better than that and knew I would never harm myself.

How well do we know God, when all of our senses are telling us things are falling down around us, do we realize that He will never let us fall. He makes our feet like a deer that can walk over mountainous crags and not loose our footing. Although I am not sure deer have to get up in the middle of the night to use the bath room.

The LORD Almighty is my strength. He makes my feet like those of a deer. He makes me walk on the mountains.

Habakkuk 3:19


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...