Saturday, December 27, 2008

Beanbag sandwiches and the lessons they teach.

***Lord Jesus I pray right now every visitor to this page will feel drawn to you and your love.
Did you know Jesus Christ died on a cross to forgive you of your sins? More than that did you know He loves you? Did you know when He died on the cross H e did it for you? No, I mean you. YOU. If you are reading this He did it for you. If you want more information click here. If you want someone to love you no matter how much you screw up, click here.***

Some of you have asked about my photography business, so here is a short explanation of how I got interested in photography.

I love pictures. I simply love them. They bring back so many wonderful memories.

I remember when I was about six, and I was on a joyous visit to my Aunt and Uncle's house. I thought it would be such fun! It didn't matter that there were no kids my age to play with, I was certain that my sister who is four years older than me, and my cousin who is two years older than her, would play with me. Well I was right, but they didn't have the same kind of fun in mind that I did. They tied me up gagged me, and shoved me in between two beanbags...

As if that were not enough, instead of rescuing me, Uncle Jimmy yelled "Be still, Let me get my camera!" That is probably the moment I learned a very important principal. Don't cry over split milk, take a picture of it!

Being a good student, I took this lesson to heart, hence the second photo on the right.

(***Lord Jesus I pray right now every visitor to this page will feel drawn to you and your love.
Did you know Jesus Christ died on a cross to forgive you of your sins? More than that did you know He loves you? Did you know when He died on the cross H e did it for you? No, I mean you. YOU. If you are reading this He did it for you. If you want more information click here. If you want someone to love you no matter how much you screw up, click here.***)

Juliannah, also the youngest, became the victim of her youngest older brother, and her older sister. They overpowered her and tied her up with electrical tape. However, if you look closely you will see the sparkle in her eyes... She loved every minute of it. I am so glad that memory lives in me. Let me help you preserve some.

Terry and Shannon torturing poor little INNOCENT me!
Some things never change. Different children, same story. A living memory.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...