Whatever state you are in…
This year I have accused Christeonnah (11) of trying to get a medical degree vicariously. Why? She has had too many ailments! Ok here is the list;
- Tibial tubercle fracture (broken tibia)
- Broken tooth (baby tooth thankfully)
- Had to have her eyes checked
- Had to be tested for glaucoma
- The worst case of lice I have ever seen (another medicine she was on had itching as a side effect so that hid the itching from the lice)
- Very bad Poison Ivey
- Been diagnosed with migraines
- Sty’s in her eye
- Trip to emergency room with a very sprained knee.
The thing about it is through it all, with all that has gone on, she is still always, always, almost without exception, in a good mood. She is the epitome of Philippians 4:12
I have learned to be content, no matter what the situation.