Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I will trust HIM


I just thought this was pretty. I took it about a year and 1/2 ago. It is amazing how much can change in a year. Last year this time, I did not see God and I did not see how he could be in control of "this."
God is faithful, He has brought us through, and I know he has more in store! I had no idea that just 1 year later I would see my dream of being published coming true. It reminds me of an old Twila Paris song it says "I will trust you Lord when I don't know why, I will trust you Lord till the day I die. I will trust you. I will trust you, I will trust you." I will trust HIM.
DaNella

2 comments:

not just a mom said...

time for a new blog!!!!

Etta :) said...

Yes, sometimes He uses the simple things to get our attention. Our God is not a flashy one, but of love and simple things. Trust and obey, for there's no other way, to be happy in Jesus, then to trust and obey".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...