Monday, May 12, 2008

Tymothie is 8!


Can you believe my baby boy is 8? I can't.



He is such a special little guy. He is so precious. He is tender, and loving... unless his older brother makes him mad. He is very intelligent. They recently tested him for the gifted class, and he scored 134. WOW look at the table below and you will see average is 90-109... He scored up in the very superior...

Descriptive Classifications of Intelligence Quotients

IQ Description % of Population
130+ Very superior 2.2%
120-129 Superior 6.7%
110-119 High average 16.1%
90-109 Average 50%
When he was just 2 I was putting him in his car seat one day and he looked at me and said (and this IS a direct quote), "Don't drive so fast this time!" and as I recovered from that, he continued... "Do you even have a drivers license?"
Every since then, we taught him to say "I'm exceptionally smart..." and he is.



I love you Tym-tym!
Love Mommy

DaNella
Proverbs 3:5-6

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Well...do you have a driver's license??? Hmmmm??? I don't think I have picked on you lately:-)

DaNella Auten said...

The answer to that would be Yes Aaron, do you??? Hmmmmm?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...