Friday, June 20, 2008

Tag! I'm it. Who will be next???


BTW... Yes I took those horse pictures... and edited them together into an eternal game of tag. The brown horses are actually two pictures of one brown horse.


This is my very first tag. I kinda cheated, I tagged myself. It just seamed fun, I hope you will play along.





Rules:


The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.Each player answers the questions about himself or herself.At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.





1. What were you doing ten years ago:
Um lets see... 1998. We were volunteer youth pastors at Lake Alfred Assembly of God in Fl, and we resigned there and took a paid part time position in Clanton Al at Lomax A/G. We had 2/4 kids. 2...Matt was 2 and Nana was 1... the four part, is if you add in my father-in-law who was living with us ( we called him our oldest, he had cancer, and we had to do a lot of care for him) and my brother-in-law who was 15 was living with us, so it was like having 4 kids.
We thought we were hot stuff, Q was getting paid $200.oo a week to be a part time youth pastor... (as if there is such a thing.)

2.Name five things on today's "to do" list:
Sort pictures for a customer
clean kitchen
do laundry
type in more MICROBURSTS!
Cook Lasagna for supper.


3..Things I'd do if I was a Billionaire:
Hmmm... I really am not sure. Probably give all of my books away instead of selling them.

4.Three Bad Habits:
procrastinating
not picking up after myself
confusing "want" with "need"... I NEED a manicure!!!!

5.Five places I've lived:
Lakeland Fl.
Cape Coral Fl.
Clanton AL
Jemison Al
Minooka Al... yeah that is the name of my current community...


6.Five jobs I've had:
Wow, Christian book store
Vet tech
Hostess at a Cracker Barrel (personal favorite, cause that is where I met Q)
Chick-fil-A
Daycare worker

7..Five People I'm Tagging:
Etta
Andi
Aaron
Sharon
Deanna



tGbtg Amen,
DaNella
Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...