Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Nana's Critter Corner...




This girl can find critters like no one I know. I'm gonna start calling her Ellie Mae, and be glad we don't have "cement pond."










Today she went out on the front porch, and came back in, and said "Can I pick it up?"


I said "Sure if you are brave enough..."




She was. Then she had to introduce it to her hamster, Yasha...



As If that weren't enough, then she found a Caterpillar. Pretty little thing, looked like it had crawled through some loose yarn!




So to top that off, she finally found the kittens our cat had about 5 weeks ago, and decided it needed to meet the Caterpillar... lol Friends for life, I am sure!

tGbtg Amen,
DaNella
Proverbs 3:5-6

2 comments:

Aaron said...

The last one is adorable with her up close and all intense. By the way that glow stick pic is awesome! All our best stuff seems to be by accident. I think God made us that way so we wouldn't be full of ourselves. I guess I'm still working on that one:-)

Dr. Deanna DossShrodes said...

Awesome photo as usual Danella...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...