Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Directory Pictures

We want to do a new pictorial directory at our church, so I have been playing with an idea of where I want to take the pictures. I think I really like this. It is my Nana (pronounced Nonna) who is almost 12 now, acting as my model.
I am not totally certain I like the light from above highlighting her nose... any opinions on that?
She is just sitting in front of the baptistery. Cool huh?


I like that background.



tGbtg Amen
DaNella
Proverbs 3:5-6

3 comments:

Deanna Shrodes said...

It looks awesome!

Aaron said...

I think if you use some front lighting it will work out good. That background is way cool!!! I never saw one like it before. Great idea:-)

DaNella Auten said...

My hubby said "hahaha, Her hair is wet she looks like she jusr got baptised..."

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...