Monday, September 15, 2008

My Kids Meme

(the little guy isn't mine)





Deanna tagged me with a meme about one of my favorite topics, MY KIDS!


First: Post a picture of your kids


Second: Answer the questions.


1. How many children do you have? 4.5




2. What are their ages? Sam 20, Matt 13, Nana 12, Tym 8, and Anny 7


3. What time of day do you start your day? 6:20 A.M.


4. What do you eat for breakfast? whatever I can find...


5. Do they watch TV? yes. But not too much. We don't have cable, mostly netflix...


6. What are their favorite activities? Sam... movies, music, drama... Matt video games... Nana animals... Tym solving world problems... Anny being adorable and anything princess related.


7. Do you get a break during the day from them? Yeah... some days. The oldest Sam works, Matt and Nana are homeschooled, and Tym and Anny are in public school. So I get a break from Matt and Nana when I am in my classes. lol


8. How do you end your day? Watching the news and listening to Q snore.


9. What is your best parenting advice or tip? Love your children, and listen to them.


Third: Tag 5 people. I am gonna cheat. I challenge anyone who has kids and loves them to do this meme... lol
Love ya guys...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...