Monday, October 6, 2008

Ok you caught me...


Angie reminded me I neglected to tell about the butterfly. Here is a picture, of Nana (of course) and the butterfly. It flew in the house, and so Nana had to catch it. She loved it. The only problem is Sam is DEATHLY afraid of catterpillars, moths and butterflys... So she really wants to move now, inspite of the fact that Nana put it outside.

And Andi reminded me I didn't post the answer to the moves question. I do apologize. The answer is 17. We have been married 14 years and this is our seventeenth move. To top that, we have lived where we are for 18 mos, lived at the last place 1 year, the place before that 2 years, 1 year before that, and 3 years before that... So, yeah the shortest one was 1 week. We lived in a place for 1 week. Can anyone beat that???

2 comments:

Sue said...

Where in Columbiana is your new house? I'm glad it's you moving and not me....but then...nothing bothers you!!!

Anonymous said...

I CAN top that - we once rented a house, filled out the paperwork, paid the deposit and had to leave before we got the truck unloaded - the rental company neglected to tell us that the owner had changed his mind and no longer wished to rent his house. It was thanksgiving weekend to boot and we'd already moved out of the old place so had to find a new house on black Friday at 5 pm. It was quite a day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...