Friday, October 10, 2008

SHE's got the whole world in her hands?


Last night as I was going to sleep, I was trying to remember everything I had to do today, all of my schedule, and my kids schedule, and where I had to be and when. As I thought about it, I remembered Juliannah had to take her solar system model into school. Since she normally rides the bus, and the model is almost as big as she is, the logical conclusion was to take her to school. However since the two biggins had to be at the park today also for an exercise class, I needed to take them with me. The thought went through my head "Oh good, it is Nana's day to sit in the front, she can hold the solar system." Then I had to laugh; we worry and worry and fret about how we will handle our problems, while God tells us, "The earth is my footstool." (Isaiah 66:1) He's got it under control.
What little things do you worry about?

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Yep, I worry about little things too, but I know I shouldn't.

Sue said...

EVERYTHING! Actually, I am better. Harold says I look for things to worry about.

Sam said...

ugh so many things... things that arent big and i worry about and big things that i should worry about and i dont... but some random saying keeps popping in my head... it goes a little something like this... if your gonna pray dont worry if youre gonna worry dont pray... hey that sounds good... ill let you take that...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...