Thursday, January 15, 2009

Does Jesus have a wrecker service?


Hey guys, I have a friend who is stuck in some muck of depression, and I told her I would order up a Jesus Tow for her to pull her out of the Muck. I need your help. Send out this prayer request to everyone you know, she needs peace and sleep. Also comment, so I can let her know you read it, and are praying. I have committed to her I will see her through this, and God will deliver her. She knows it, she just needs some encouragement. I know I can count on yall!

4 comments:

Aaron said...

DaNella, I'll be praying:-) Give her a hug and tell her two people care!!!

mom interceding said...

DaNella, Sorry if this is a dupication. My computer said there was an error with the first comment.
I am praying for your friend. I pray that God give her a "garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness." Isa. 61:3
Blessings, Carolyn

Amy said...

Tell her that Amy is praying and that God is listening...

Becky said...

I'm in!

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...