Sunday, January 31, 2010

Life

Guess what ! I am so excited! All of my regular readers know that since September we have been attending Christian Life Fellowship in Calera. This is the longest amount of time in at least 5-10 years that I have gone without being on the worship team. That is my calling, that is my passion, I love it. Today I was asked back! Yay. I love sooooooo blending my voice with others, worshiping God. I just love it. This worship team is soooooo good, some times we even have that Wilson Phillips sound... Sigh. I LOVED the sound of Wilson Phillips, but never listened to them because I didn't like the words most of the time. I was so thrilled to find out that Chynna Phillips got saved and did a christian album. Here is one of her singles for her new group Chynna and Vaughan, called One Reason

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can' t but agree.I always wanted to write in my site something like that but I guess you' r faster.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...