Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Guess What I Got!




Have you ever heard that old song "I wanna hippopotamus for Christmas"? Guess what, I got a Hippopotamus for Christmas! I have always loved that song. While we were living in Cape Coral Florida, we "adopted" a older child... How old were you when we got you Sam? 16? All I know for sure is she almost Killed me trying to teach her to drive... Anyway, She sent us a care package for Christmas, and among other things she sent me my hippo... I named her Milly after Samantha Miller.
I love you Sam!


Hey It's better than what my sister got... (13 mo twins...)


Pictured here with my Dad (at the top of the stairs) and my brother in law.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHH NELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


YOU ARE AMAZING!!! im so happy you named her after me that makes me happy i hope you had a great christmas oh and everytime that song comes on my mom calls me where ever i am and makes me listen to it...lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...