Monday, July 21, 2008

Ever had one of THOSE days?


I put a picture of my bubble bath... Cause I could use one. I was playing with my blog last night, and the night before i was supposed to receive the BOW award... I completely erased all my widgets... Nice huh... I don't even have anything saying I belong to the AG blogs... lol

Now that was bad enough, but then, remember the pics of the broken laptop? I am still using that and it gets worse every day, but I can't buy another one until I get my student loans, August 25th... Well, I guess my laptop got a virus or something, and just quit working. Quit. Kaput... Nothing. I was finally able to reformat the hard drive, and at least get it operable... Thankfully I didn't loose my second book, MICROBURSTS! 2 which is a work in progress.

Ok on a final note my BFF just started blogging. Go Andriea! I am so proud of her! Please go check it out, and welcome her to the world of blogs! Oh and btw... I am not sure that friend of hers is so smart... But I know she prays. (she is me)


tGbtg Amen,
DaNella
Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...