Here is a new Microburst! that will be in the second book. I wanted you all to be the first to read it. If you saw yesterdays post you will know that even though I wrote this several months ago, it ministered to me all over again yesterday... God is cool like that...
Any of you sew? Got a Grandmother that sews? Have you ever seen a Stitch Ripper? It is a sharp pokey thing with a small razor blade in it that you can use in sewing to rip out seams if you have sewn them wrong, or just changed your mind. Recently I have felt like someone has been using one on me. Lately I have had a lot of things going on. Let me name a few:
· Trying to start my own photography business
· Attending college to get a Psychology degree
· Home schooling my two oldest kids…(12 & 11)
· My two youngest in public school
· My boys in Wrestling
· All four of them in Junior Bible Quiz (shameless plug)
· My husband working 2 jobs, so I am almost a single mom
Not to mention trying to get a book published...
Stress stress every where, and not a place to hide! Sometimes I feel like I am being ripped apart at the seams. Then, I realized, I am being ripped apart at the seams, but it is OK, God will sew me back together and probably let some bad stuff fall out in the process! After all, Psalms 139:5 says
“You hem me in, behind and before….”