Wednesday, January 28, 2009
25 random facts about me.
1. I love Jesus! without him I am nothing. NOTHING.
2. I absolutely adore Quintin L. Auten. Sure he has his faults... but I choose to ignore them, He is the absolute best, most wonderful, adorable, kind, loving, Godly, did I mention wonderful, man alive. I love him more today than I did 15 years ago.
3. I am grateful for my 5 adorable kids. (sorry Sam, get adopted at 20, you become adorable...)
4. We are the pastors of the BEST church in the world! Shelby Christian Fellowship Assembly Of God.
5. We live in a double wide. Hick it may be, but it has nice hardwood floors, and 5 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms, so make fun of me if you want I love my house. We call it the Big House.
6. The reason we call it the Big House is two fold, every place we have lived in has been nick named,
7. and we moved into the Big House from the Sardine Can… 7 people living in a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom single wide.
8. We have been married for 15 years on May 20th.
9. We have lived in 17 different places
10. I can name them all! (well the names we called them)
11. I am a Senior at the University of Montevallo
12. That means absolutely nothing because I am only attending part time so it will still take me 3 years to finish my degree.
13. I am pursuing my Psychology degree so I can pick people’s brains for a living.
14. I want to open my own Photography Studio in Columbiana.
15. I have a small photography business called DaNella Auten Photography
16. I have a book published. Microbursts!
17. I never thought I would be an author.
18. My parents have been married for 41 years
19. My sister has been married for 20 years.
20. Every year for my mom’s birthday my sister , my mom and I have a spend the night party, and stay up all night watching sappy movies.
21. We take Daddy (and Mamma) out to eat every year for his birthday.
22. I love to sneeze
23. My favorite color is BLUE
24. My favorite verse is Proverbs 3:5-6
25. I will be very well known one day… wait and see.
26. I have known Christi since I was 16 and she was 14... So...welcome to my newest follower... she Christi, is one of my oldest friends, and in fact was the maid of honor at my wedding... Christi Carroccino Mitchel (I still remember how to spell Carroccino, but I am never sure I spelled Mitchel right... lol)